Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Our new and exciting System Center 2012 Configuration Manager course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to configure and manage a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and any associated site systems for the Configuration Manager administrator role.
This new course provides you the needed training for the complete System Center Configuration Manager Infrastructure, as well as configuring roles, Central Administration Site, Secondary Site, Replication, Client Deployment, Manager Console, Manager Site, Resources and more.
This course brings together all the features of using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. You can trust in us to bring you coverage on everything you need to be successful on exam 70-243.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Plan and deploy a single primary site
- Plan and configure administrative roles
- Describe replication and data types and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012
- Discovery and organize resources
- Manage inventory and software metering
- Manage software deployments by using packages and programs
- Create and deploy applications
- Implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection
- Manage mobile devices
- Configure Wake On LAN, power management and Remote Control
Type of Course:
eCertIT is committed to ensuring that your investment in IT learning is well rewarded with:
- Expert instructor led training
- Virtual Labs – practice 24 X 7 in your own, live, test environment
- Practice exams, test your knowledge with certification type exam questions
- Community Forum to share experiences and knowledge
- Australian support
- Multiple certification offerings at reduced cost
Not sure which course?
Let us help you with your IT learning and advise you on your career goals.
Email, Call +1 347 650 2528 / +1 855 488 5327 or online chat
Certification by vendor
Linux Professional Institute