Microsoft 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
This course is specifically for participants to measure their knowledge and skills on making the appropriate job role decisions around Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases.
This course is designed for Database developers who build and implement databases across the organization, while ensuring high levels of data availability. They perform tasks including creating database files, create data types, tables, plan create and optimize indexes, implement data integrity, implement views, stored procedures and functions, manage transactions and locks. Primary responsibilities may include:
- Optimizing and tuning queries.
- Creating and altering indexes and stored procedures.
- Maintaining database integrity.
- Optimizing indexing strategies.
- Creating and altering tables.
- Maintaining indexes.
- Creating and modifying constraints.
This training course on developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-464.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Creating and altering tables (complex statements)
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting security
- Designing the locking granularity level
- Maintaining indexes
- Implementing data types
- Creating and modifying constraints (complex statements)
- Working with XML Data
- Writing automation scripts
- Designing and implementing stored procedures
- Designing T-SQL table-valued and scalar functions
- Creating, using, and altering user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Creating and altering views (complex statements)
- Designing tables
- Designing for concurrency
- Creating and altering indexes
- Designing data integrity
- Designing for implicit and explicit transactions
- Optimizing and tuning queries
- Troubleshooting and resolving performance problems
- Optimizing indexing strategies
- Capturing and analyzing execution plans
- Collecting performance and system information
Type of Course:
eCertIT is committed to ensuring that your investment in IT learning is well rewarded with:
- Expert instructor led training
- Virtual Labs – practice 24 X 7 in your own, live, test environment
- Practice exams, test your knowledge with certification type exam questions
- Community Forum to share experiences and knowledge
- Australian support
- Multiple certification offerings at reduced cost
Not sure which course?
Let us help you with your IT learning and advise you on your career goals.
Email, Free call 1800 422 393 or online chat
Certification by vendor
Linux Professional Institute